27.2.12

There seems to be a lot of wedding-realted stuff occurring lately... I was commissioned to design and print some fine, monogrammed correspondence stationery as a wedding present - the couple's first 'Mr & Mrs' ephemera and something just for the two of them.
Mr & Mrs Morris' set is letterpress printed in three colours - Pathalo Blue, Ice Blue and Raspberry, and includes: 36 calling cards // 36 square postcards // 36 sheets of ivory writing paper // 36 sheets of coloured writing paper.

The whole thing is printed by hand on the Adana letterpress and comes with appropriate envelopes, all wrapped up in a cloth bound presentation box. I sourced paper, enveloped, box and printed the whole thing to order, so it really was a special gift, and it looks ever so smart, even if I do say so myself. 

If anyone would like a quote for some personalised stationery or anything similar, then I'll happily oblige. Just email me at: alexhiglett@hotmail.com.


No comments: